Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

On Assignment for God

Have you ever wondered what your purpose is here on earth? Why me, why was I created, was it merely because my parents wanted to have children in order to fulfill their lives or was it all a part of a master plan by our creator?

I'd like to think we were and are created by our master creator - "God". I have felt a "pull" on my life since I was in my early teens and I stress "pull" not a "call" do not be confused. I think I was merely being pointed in the right direction and my interest being sparked....I mean let's be honest what pre-teen in their right mind is going to sit and watch Oral Roberts and the Day of Discovery on Sunday mornings right? Yep, that's exactly what I did!

I can't explain my inspiration at that age, nor can I explain my desire for a (red) Bible for my 13th birthday. I used to write personal letters to God asking some very intimate questions because in Him I had anonymity.

I think we all have one common assignment, and that's to witness to our brothers and sisters, but what's my actual God Assignment? That's something I'm still seeking through prayer....so what's our God Assignment?

No comments:

Post a Comment